Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beatee beat beatee beat clap clap

Hello Facebook oh wait..... wrong window. So about the title. Let me tell you how much my daughter loves YO GABBA GABBA! I hate to say that I am kind of partial to it myself. It is filled with color and she gets excited to sees her favorite charecters. The painter guy creeps me out a bit, but it is a kids show i guess. Now we don't allow her to watch for extended periods of time, usually 30-45 minutes. She is usually playing with something while it is on.

So is it bad that I want to link up with my wife to get more followers. I feel almost boring compared to her blog posts sometimes. Then again I am relatively new to the blogging world. Really though??? I have to ask permission to link up with my wife. And here I thought I had permission already, that almost sounds naughty... lol. Outa the gutter and on topic. Still getting the hang of links and posts. not to mention HTML buttons. I am still learning how this works in between everything going on.

So today is not mother's day, but I feel as though I needed to express to my wife how fantastic it has been that she is the mother of my child. I can not begin to express my gratitude and appreciation for this. You are wonderful Jess!!!!

Have a great wordless Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. As a fully-grown adult without children (yet), I guess I have no reasonable excuse as to why I occasionally watch and like Yo Gabba Gabba! It's just mesmerizing to me, like the Weather Channel or half the shows on the Science channel. I think a childhood rooted in front of the television affected my sensibilities; like a child feeling calm when they hear their mother's voice, I feel calm watching 'How It's Made'. Go figure. Nice blog BTW, I didn't even know you had one.

    ReplyDelete