Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Back In Action for 2012!!!! Mount Up!!!


Well folks 2011 is officially behind us and we can't do anything to change it. I cant wait to see what 2012 has in store for us as a family. So I will start by going over exactly where the hell I have been for the last month or so. Some good, some bad.

The bad............... pay cut, more hours, family loss, and hardship. I have been told that I tend to emotionally displaced, (or I personally just try to focus on the matter at hand) which can be frustrating to others. I would rather talk about the awesomeness that has been going on.

Well being a parent is getting easier, my wife is a huge help with all of the adjustments. She is almost mobile and that is just plain nuts. She loves to wander around the house via her 6'1" chariot. Sometimes we will just walk around the house for no reason just to get up and move. She has officially found the cry that stabs me in the heart. I was ok for the longest time with her crying and being upset. It never really bothered me( it was more of a stewies mom,mom,mommy,mom skit) Just the other week she was laying there and in one single octave she had me fly off the couch (PS3 controller tossed), rushing into the next room and wondering who murdered who. It became the official "Daaaaaaaaaddddyyyy" cry. And the string is placed firmly around my neck.




Game update: Skyrim is out and Battlefield 3 is out. Blog posts to come on both of those games. As well as tips and tricks for those games. I am working on getting MW3 but the budget may not allow, we will see.

Thank you to those who have put up with my god awful posts, they will get better. I promise. " I need more time captain" Happy 2012 to all of you, and remember to pay it forward this year.

JSki

2 comments:

  1. "...my wife is a huge help with all of the adjustments. She is almost mobile and that is just plain nuts. She loves to wander around the house via her 6'1" chariot"

    For a moment there I had an image of you carrying around your wife, till I realized you meant the little one. :)

    Love reading your blog ... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete