
Heeeeeeelllllooo Blogger!!!! Sorry for the rather interesting start to all of this. The past year was tough but manageable, but this is a new year. File 13 all the old and get to work on the new. I have come into a little bit of information on how things work at a much grander scale. It is utterly fantastic. I used to look at myself or my attitude and think it well....... sucked.
As I look at things now in a different perspective I see how utterly blind I have been to the world. I have been happy for the past year like a worker drone to a enormous hive with no chance of escape. So why not be happy with what you have, right???? Wrong!!!!
Each and every one of us has a mood or persona that we give off. Aura for those types that believe in that sort of thing. This persona depicts many things. From whether something good happens to you or if your using that black cloud as cover. For instance: My normal day started with: wait easier with a list.
Wake up: Upset
Work: Angry
Home: Upset (Or sometimes make myself upset because it wasn't the norm)
Bed: Exhausted
That was almost 365 days!!!! Really am I that bullheaded or like I said before blind. Please continue reading I am not about to turn this into an evangelical rant. Look at the root feeling, upset or angry. Don't make it about that feeling. Don't even look for what is causing this, know that you are and you can change this. I found that being in this mood will bring only more, more, and MORE bad situations. Like attracts like. Never will you find a happy person surrounded by angry people. I was unaware of this fact.
I have been told that my persona is very influential, if I am in a bad mood so is everyone around me. I was creating problems for others without me even knowing it. I thought: Well I'm pissed and I'll get over it. Without knowing it I was creating tension and several other unwanted feelings for others. As soon as I found this out I just sat there in awe. Could I possibly be "the" problem. It was a sharp shot to my pride, but yes. Well my attitude was.
For the past week I have changed my attitude, and boy what a difference. The attitudes of others begin to match my own. Even people that I do not know are influenced by it. This is insane. I can siglehandly change the views and emotions of others for the better. in turn this makes me feel better and I would think makes someone else's too. Now as for my wife, she loves it. Side note: I have more energy. If you haven't noticed from the tags, I would suggest reading or watching the video (on Netflix) "The Secret". Like any self help, conform it to how you would use it. Sorry about the length of this one. I hope you all have a great day and fantastic rest of the month. Oh baby pic of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment