Ok. This is my first time writing or "blogging" as my wife tells me it is. I figured i would give it a try since i am a nerd at heart and will try anything that is new and tech related. As you can guess i am a proud new father of my daughter Aria Elizabeth. I will refer to her as "A" through out the course of future blogs, mainly to save myself from typing it all the time.
So...as of August I was blessed with a baby girl. We actually were hoping for a girl. Mainly due to the fact that I was such a hellion when i was a child. I will be blogging about daily life and advice and many other things that happen to come to mind. The idea behind the title is that I happen to be an avid gamer. So juggling the life of a good father and still have time for gaming can be difficult. If you have any ideas on what I should blog about of any questions, feel free to leave them below.
Love it
ReplyDelete